Keto Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fall is here and in our home that means all things pumpkin spice! Although I'd love to have it year-round!
When I found out that Lily's came out with a white chocolate chip option for us low carb lovers I just about died. Oh the things I could do with these delicious little chips and what better timing as this is my fave time of year to get creative with my baking...
I whipped up these delicious keto cookies in a matter of minutes with only one bowl needed, (I'm all about easy clean up) and I have to say they were a hit within the whole family and better yet guilt free with only one net carb per serving.
With that said I may have had more than one with my morning coffee...
Here's the Scoop
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown sugar swerve or monkfruit golden
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup Lilly's white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Grease a large baking sheet and use a small one inch scoop to scoop the cookie dough. Lightly press each dough ball down so they spread out evenly as they bake.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack and enJOY!
Best enJOYed alongside your fave warm beverage and pumpkin spice candle...